1. Alibaba has applied for a patent in the United States entitled “Block Chain System Cross-Chain Interactive Domain Name Management Scheme”.
2. Mark Yusko, CEO of Morgan Brook, said in an interview that he suggested putting a portion of net assets into Bitcoin to hedge against problems in French currency and stock markets.
3. Block. one CEO Bredan Blumer said in a long article in the telegraph group that EOS and Voice had made significant progress and Block. one would participate in community governance at the right time.
4. Michelle Bond, Ripple’s head of global government relations, said that the “Final Guide” issued by the Financial Conduct Regulatory Authority (FCA) was our long-awaited clear regulation. The guide refers to amendments to clarify what is regulated and what is not.
5. Fire coin contract is officially launched with BTC revenue real-time settlement function, and the profit part can be transferred at any time.