1. Among the key addresses of PlusToken runway assets monitored by PeckShield lock-in, the BTC address of M1Tfs at the beginning of which has capital dislocation, 5,775 BTCs have been transferred to several addresses after several dispersions, each of which retains 50-150 BTC.
2. The Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) of the US Treasury suggests that regulation of the encryption industry will be their top priority and that they may take active measures to clean up the industry.
3. OKEx announced yesterday that OKEx decided to set up an industrial fund with 1000 BTC to compensate for the loss of all users who exploded their positions in other exchanges in advance.
4. The fire coin contract issued a bulletin yesterday evening, pointing out that the fire coin contract does not exist “pre-emptive explosion”, and that the different adjustment coefficients are due to the differences in the wind control mechanisms of different platforms.
5. IOHK releases Cardano 1.6 on Cardano’s main website. The new version of Daedalus (version 0.14.0) provides important updates and improves wallet performance.